Born on December 4,1943 in Udmurtia.
Has been living in Karelia since 1945.
Served in the Soviet Army on the territory of GDR.
- Petrozavodsk Forestry College,
- Forestry and Engineering Department of Petrozavodsk State University,
- Leningrad Higher Party School,
- Higher KGB School of the USSR.
Held positions as a Komsomol and Party official in Medvezhegorsk and Priazha regions of Karelia.
Since 1980 has worked in the KGB of the USSR.
Since 1986 -Assistant Head of the Personnel in the KGB of RK
Since 1990 till 1993- Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of RK.
Since December 1993 - Head of Federal Service Department of the Russian federation Tax police in the Republic of Karelia.
- Honorary member of the Federal Tax Police of RF,
- Awarded with name arms by the Director of FSNP of RF,
- Awarded with Honorary Diploma of RK "For conscientious labor".
Married with a son and a grandson.
On August 3, 2000 was appointed a Chief Federal Inspector in the RK according to the Decree No 68 of the Russian President Representative in the North-Western Federal District Cherkesov V.V.
In May, 2008, was appointed the Human Rights Commissioner in the Republic of Karelia.